LIVEN LVTG series gel (2V 90Ah-3000Ah) VRLA (Valve regulated lead acid) GEL batteries are designer with superfluous electrolyte evenly distributed in a special PVC-SI02 separator and a patented grid design. This battery is perfect for cyclic use and high temperatures (Telecom, UPS, photovoltaic and wind power systems) and has a greater ability to withstand heat and deep discharge.
With 18 years design life, the batteries comply to the most popular international standards, such as JIS, IEC896-2, BS6290-4, Eurobat Guide.
- Long discharge time
- Suitable for standby power and energy storage power use
- Special plate design, long cycle lifetime
- Using special lead-calcium alloy to boost up the grid anti-corrosive performance and extend the battery using lifetime
- Special separator to boost up the battery internal performance
- High thermal capacity, reduce the risk of thermal runaway and drying up, can be used in poor environment
- High gas recombination efficiency
- Little water losing, no electrolyte stratification phenomenon
- Long storage time
- Good deep discharge resilience performance
- Using nano-fumed silica, with small particle size, and big specific surface area.
- Cycle applications
Golf trolleys, Garden equipments, Portable equipments, Wheel chairs, Solar and wind mill units, Medical equipments, Flash units also for mining (head flash), Portable video/radio, Military, Railway crossing, Traffic lights, Street signs, Boats or buoys, Cottage camping, SOS pillars, Toys and hobby applications, Portable equipment’s for communication, testing, pump system
- Standby applications
Telecommunication backup, Power plants, Burglar alarms, Medical equipments (stationary and portable i.e X-ray), Computer back-up (high power), Communication systems, Fire alarm systems, Transmitter systems, Cash register systems, Emergency lights signal systems, Telephone systems, Clocks systems, Uninterrupted, Power supplies, Elevators emergency power supply (skyscrapers), Solar applications, Mobile stations, Airport/runway emergency illumination, Emergency power supply for hospitals, Radar and satellite stations.