LIVEN LEVG series deep cycle gel (17Ah-70Ah) VRLA (Valve regulated lead acid) GEL batteries are designer with superfluous electrolyte evenly distributed in a special PVC-SI02 separator and a patented grid design. This battery is perfect for cyclic use and high temperatures (Mobility, marine, photovoltaic and wind power systems, caravanning) and has a greater ability to withstand heat and deep discharge.
With 10 years design life, the batteries comply to the most popular international standards, such as JIS, IEC896-2, BS6290-4, Eurobat Guide.
- For longer cycle life: special paste formula, over dimensioned negative plate, optimized manufacturing process, additives for deep discharge.
- Special anti-vibration design (optional)
- Thick plates, special formula of paste and plate manufacturing process for a long service life
- ABS material: increase the strength of battery container (Flame-retardant ABS is optional)
- Long discharge time
- Suitable for standby power and energy storage power use
- Special plate design, long cycle life
- Using special lead-calcium alloy to boost up the grid anti-corrosive performance and extend the battery using life
- Special separators boost up the battery internal performance
- High thermal capacity, reduce the risk of thermal runaway and drying up, can be used in poor environment
- High gas recombination efficiency
- Little water losing, no electrolyte stratification phenomenon
- Long storage time
- Good deep discharge resilience performance
- Vehicle in place of walking
- Golf trolleys and golf cart
- Power system of special network or local area network
- Standby power supply
- Power station systems
- Railway and marine systems