- Residential PV facilities.
- PV power plants.
- Wind power supply.
- DC power supplies.
- Electrical energy system (EPS).
- The LFP cell inside allows a longer life and maximum safety.
- LIVEN LVIF SOLAR batteries are developed with Lithium LFP cells, which provides long durability and safety.
- This lithium technology gives the batteries a life of more than 4000 cycles with a working range of 90% DoD.
- Battery control electronics (BMS) are designed to protect the battery from adverse conditions.
- The BMS provides information on the Charging State (SOC) and Life Status (SOH) of the battery at all times.
- The modular design of the batteries in 19″ rack format provides customers with ease of assembly and future extensions.
- Battery compatible with the main inverter brands on the market.
LiFePO4 48/24Vdc lithium batteries for 19″ racks
The LIVEN LVIF SOLAR family of batteries is composed of batteries developed to power residential and/or industrial solar systems, with a range of voltages that can operate at 48V and 24V. These batteries, due to the technology with which they are designed, have a utilization capacity of 90%, and a service life of above 4000 cycles, which confers them in high-performance and long-life batteries.
LIVEN LVIF batteries have CE marking, and UN38.3 certification; certification required for transport.
The recommendations for the operation of the batteries are specified in the data sheet, with the continuous discharge recommendation being 0.5C (50% of the capacity depending on the model). These batteries can withstand 1C discharges as the maximum continuous operating current, allowing point discharges not exceeding 15 seconds of a maximum current range of 1.5C. These regimes will set the conditions of use, any operation of the battery within these ranges will result in the cancellation of Guarantees.
The installation must be sized taking into account the charging requirements of the batteries; the power of the inverters to be installed must cover the service consumption and the power needed to charge the batteries; like the solar panels used, which must be sized to meet the consumption needs of the installation and a recharge of the batteries.
LIVEN LVIF SOLAR batteries are approved for operation with a wide range of inverters, check out the compatibility document that you can find on our website.
|Model||Nominal Voltage |