LiFePO4 Lithium Golf Batteries
LIVEN series LVIF_GOLF. LiFePO4 battery is a type of rechargeable battery, which uses LiFePO4 as a cathode material, and a graphitic carbon electrode with a metallic current collector grid as the anode.
LIVEN Golf batteries include Lithium charger, bag and the connector required to connect with the Golf trolley. (all models don’t include these equipments).
- High performance, completely maintenance-free, low self-discharge Floating & standby use: up to 10 years.
- 100% precise quality testing, stable quality and high reliable performance.
- Uniform output voltage in the entire discharge curve. Provide full nominal capacity, even at high currents. Working temperature range. (-20ºC ~ 60ºC).
- Long storage time.
- Cycle use: Up to 2000 cycles at 100% DOD. Potential replacement for Lead acid batteries.
- All purpose.
- DC power supply.
- Emergency backup power supply. Wheelchairs and Scooters.
- Golf trolleys and Golf cart. Electric tools.