LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries
LIVEN series LVIF. LiFePO4 battery is a type of rechargeable battery, which uses LiFePO4 as a cathode material, and a graphitic carbon electrode with a metallic current collector grid as the anode.
One important advantage over other lithium-ion chemistries is thermal and chemical stability, which improves battery safety.
LiFepo4 has higher current or peak-power ratings than other technologies. Because of the nominal 3.2 V output, four cells can be placed in series for a nominal voltage of 12.8 V. This comes close to the nominal voltage of 12V lead acid batteries; this makes LFP a good potential replacement for lead-acid batteries in many applications. The LFP cells must be at least balanced initially before the pack is assembled and a protection system also needs to be implemented to ensure no cell can be discharged below a voltage of 2.5V or severe damage will occur in most instances.
- High performance, completely maintenance-free, low self-discharge.
- Floating & standby use: up to 10 years.
- 100% precise quality testing, stable quality and high reliable performance.
- Uniform output voltage in the entire discharge curve.
- Provide full nominal capacity, even at high currents.
- Energy density: up to 130Wh/kg. Capacity density: up to 145Ah/kg.
- Suitable for standby power and energy storage power use.
- Working temperature range. (-20ºC ~ 60ºC). Long storage time.
- Cycle use: Up to 2000 cycles at 100% DOD
- All purpose. Telecommunications.
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS). DC power supply.
- Electric Power System (EPS). Emergency backup power supply. Wheelchairs and Scooters.
- Golf trolleys and Golf cart. Railway and Marine systems. Electric tools.
- Medical equipment.